Hello all ! I'd like to inform that our blog-site is up and running. I do still have a couple of links which are broken - in which the page is still under construction. But, I'm on my way of getting it done.

It's the year of 2014. Happy New Year to all ! It's been a breath-taking year of 2013. I am so happy to say that I've accomplished my last year's resolution. And for this year around, one of my resolution is to bring back Doodle Junk to life. I know it's been an every year's resolution, but for some reason, I really feel like THIS IS THE YEAR.

I have been working in three different types of organization in the past two years - private sector, the Government and the NGO. I know that the experiences I've gained are nothing compared to those who've been working for ages. But, when I looked at people around me, I felt that there are much more than these... whatever these are. I envy people that live their life the way they wanted and they survived.

Every morning when I drive to work, there's this ad in the radio - "live your life, do what you want, pursue your dream". And it's not just talking about the fun life but rather more to building the career based on what you've been dreaming of becoming. Living in this era, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. So, this time, I'm going to really take this to the next level and really try to make this a success.